Deepen your existing professional knowledge and skills for application in legal practice
Business of Law is is a six-week blended subject. It consists of five online modules, activities, a two-day workshop and assessment.
The mode of instruction will include self-paced study with practical activities or discussion forums, case study analysis, presentations and an interactive workshop.
On successful completion of the subject students will be able to:
- Identify and critically analyse the major components of the legal services ecosystem
- Analyse the macro trends that are shaping the ecosystem and the implications of future trends
- Critically analyse the difference between business models and business strategies of the major actors
- Assess the strategic potential of digital transformation in your organisation
- Analyse the roles of institutional and personal values-based leadership in the social, political and ethical dimensions of the legal services ecosystem.
- Consider the application of applied research in relation to a business of law issue
Download the subject brochure to learn more.