Designed to provide a robust understanding of the technologies relevant to applications in the business and practice of law.
Fundamental Technologies Shaping Legal Services is taught 100% online. Learning is based on video explanations and use cases presented by world leaders, focused readings, interactions with teaching fellows and peers in group work, and assessments throughout the 6 weeks.
On successful completion of the subject students will be able to:
- Describe the building blocks of the legal technologies that are shaping the delivery of legal services
- Map the many applications of information processing in legal services against technologies used
- Hypothesise future applications of known technologies
- Critically analyse the impact and technological limits of platforms in the delivery of legal services
- Explain the core features and benefits of blockchain and its applications in legal services
- Assess the rationale for and challenges of the technologies on which Lawtech and Regtech startups are based
Download the subject brochure to learn more.