Gain a detailed understanding of legal services operations and the techniques to optimise service delivery.
This subject provides an essential grounding in legal services operations, ranging from the business of legal delivery, maximising efficiency and effectiveness, continuous improvement, using data and metrics, strategy, contracting optimisation, to acquiring and using technology.
On successful completion of the subject students will be able to:
- Critically discuss the key role of legal services operations in enabling legal delivery of the future
- Use design and management techniques for legal delivery problem definition, develop solutions and test them using structured methodologies
- Critically analyse legal delivery and service models using key metrics and make data-based decisions
- Prepare business cases for investing in and implementing technology and state-of-the art sourcing and delivery models
- Critically analyse contracting processes and optimisation strategies using innovative combinations of people, process and technology
Download the subject brochure to learn more.