In-house practitioners are crucial to the daily function of the corporations and organisations they represent.
In addition to greater autonomy and a diverse workload, in-house legal roles can offer lawyers the chance to immerse themselves in fields they may otherwise never access.
Download your guide to a career in-house for everything you need to know about:
- In-house practice in a nutshell
- Personal strengths of an in-house lawyer
- Core expertise of an in-house lawyer
- Related areas of expertise
- Career prospects in-house