Wills & Estates is a large and fast-growing practice area in Australia, largely due to our ageing population.
As a Wills & Estates lawyer, you will guide your clients through the potential issues and litigation that can arise in the drafting and administration of their wills.
Download your guide to a career in wills and estates for everything you need to know about:
- Wills and estates in a nutshell
- Personal strengths of a wills and estates lawyer
- Core expertise of a wills and estates lawyer
- Related areas of expertise
- Career prospects in wills and estates law